Periodontics video guide
Contains information related to instruments used in diagnosis and therapy of periodontal diseases.
Welcome to iPerioPal
We’re a group of forward-thinking people with expertise in clinical practice and education in dentistry. In bringing you iPerioPal online teaching platform, we would like to share our passion in teaching periodontics.
iPerioPal is designed to offer you self-paced and distant learning opportunity.
Tested in classroom settings, it was appreciated by students and educators for its innovative learning
What does iPerioPal contain?
Don’t rush when you brush!
- Basic information related to instruments used in diagnosis and therapy of periodontal diseases.
- Diagrams related to hand and power-driven instrument design.
- Videos related to basic principles of instrument use in simulation settings for both right and left-handed clinicians.
- Quizzes to test your knowledge and enjoy the learning journey.
How can iPerioPal benefit me?
- We invite you to join iPerioPal to brush up your skills or learn something new that you’ll be able to apply in your clinical practice.
- Become part of a worldwide community of learners and keep yourself engaged with modern and effective online teaching pedagogies that deliver up-to date knowledge.