From the practice….
- 50 years old female, unemployed
- Bleeding of gums
- Smoker, 5 cigarettes per day for 10 years
- Good systemic health
- Does not take medications, or reports allergies
- Does not clean interdentally
- Family history of gum diseases
Questions to ponder
- What is the full periodontal diagnosis according to the latest classification from 2017 ?
- What may be the problem with tooth 46?
- Discuss treatment plan for the case.
- What other treatment needs would be important to address in this case?