From the practice….
- 32 years old male, two children
- Gum bleeding & swollen gingiva associated with 33
- Obesity & high blood pressure controlled with Amlodipine (Twynsta)
- Does not report allergies
- Does not clean interdentally
- No family history of periodontal diseases
Questions to ponder
- What is the full periodontal diagnosis according to the latest classification from 2017 ?
- What may be the problem with gingiva on labial of 33?
- Discuss treatment plan for the case.
- What other treatment needs would be important to address in this case?